Looking For The Right Alabama Immigration Lawyer That Always Calls You Back, Listens to Your Situation, Clearly Communicates The Options With You, Is Highly Reviewed & Has Helped Many Others In Situations Just Like Yours?
Why Choose Solano Law Firm to Resolve Your Immigration Case?
- We Offer Free Case Evaluations – We offer free case evaluations and if you have an immigration option, we will proceed to schedule you for a consultation. We do consultations by phone, virtually or in-person.
- Proven Track Record of Success – We are proud of our high success rate even when the odds are stacked against you.
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – 10.0/10.0 with 5-Star rating on respected legal website Avvo.
- Confidential Assessment – We meet with you, listen, and provide you with options and solutions.
- Highly Responsive – We pride ourselves in fast response times when communicating with our clients. We will never let your questions or concerns go unaddressed.
- Efficient – Our approach focuses on efficiency and speed to resolve cases as quickly as we can so you can put this situation behind you.
- No Case Is Too Difficult or Complex – This is where tenacity and knowledge of the law matters. We do what is necessary even in difficult cases.
- Straight Shooters – Your situation requires honesty from both us and yourself. We will tell you what you need to know, not necessarily what you want to hear. Our approach focuses on efficiency and speed to resolve cases as quickly as we can.
- Caring & Compassionate (truly) – We get emotionally invested in our clients and their goals. When you get positive news about your immigration case, we are as excited as you are!
- We Keep You Updated – Transparency is important. We want you to know what’s happening with your case at all points in the process.
- Flexible Meeting Times – To accommodate your busy schedule.
Immigration Situations We Help You With
- Green Card
- Family Immigration
- Citizenship / Naturalization
Deportation & Removal Matters
- Immigration appeals
- Bond hearings
- Petitions for review
- Removal proceedings
- I-601 Waiver
- I-601A Waiver
- I-212 Waiver
- K-3/K-4 Non-immigrant Visa
- F-1 Student Visa
- K-1 Fiancée and Fiancé Immigration Visas
- R-1 Religious workers
- Immigrant Visas for Permanent Residence
- Immediate Relatives Immigration Visa
- Family-sponsored Immigration Visa
- Employer-sponsored Immigration Visa
- Marriage to a Foreign National
- Diversity Immigrant Visa Program, commonly known as the Green Card Lottery
- Employment Immigrant Visas
Military Related Immigration
- Naturalization through military service
- Citizenship for military spouses
- military survivor benefits for family
- “Parole in Place” or Benefits for military families
Client Reviews – Solano Law Firm
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us & Their Experience:
“goes above and beyond for their clients on a daily basis”, “extremely friendly, helpful and professional”, “a real honest and professional firm”, “stayed in constant communication with us regarding our immigration case”, “their professionalism and efficiency have been outstanding”, “the very best. talent, integrity, loyalty”, “very responsive and works with you every step of the way”, “any question we had they were only a phone call away”, “went above and beyond to make sure everything went smooth”, “delivering results to keep families together”, “high standards towards excellent client service”, “thanks to Solano Law Firm, I am on the path to becoming a U.S citizen”
If these things are what you are looking for in a Law Firm then contact us by calling (470) 298-3474 or complete the form on the right, to see if we are right for your situation and how we can help you achieve your immigration goals.
Although we have an office in Alabama, we help individuals and families all over Alabama and even elsewhere in the US. Consultations can be done over the phone, virtually, or in-person at our office. Wherever you are located, we can help you.
What To Do Next
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation and goals to help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comes with having everything done properly and efficiently. Since time is often critical to ensure the best results, context us now by calling (470) 298-3474 or complete the form on this page above to schedule a consultation. All information is confidential.
Because the mission of our law firm is to help you achieve your immigration goals, we will give you the information that matters and a realistic assessment of your situation, even if it means that you will not need our immigration law services. No pressure, no obligation, just help.
Don’t wait, explore your options, get your questions answered, and take the necessary action right now to secure your future and live your dream.